dinsdag 25 mei 2010

No I.D. - Accept Your Own & Be Yourself (The Black Album)



Mostly known for his production work No I.D. attempts to prove on this album there's more to him than just his beats. His lyrical abilities are average but work well over his soft, jazzy instrumentals making for mixed feelings about this album. Those who are looking for lyrical dominance will have to keep looking, while those more into the production end of things won't be disappointed with what's offered here. Released September 2, 1997 on Relativity Records, the album peaked at #94 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums.

''Heat'' (Produced By. No I.D.) 0:23

''We Rock Like So'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D.) 2:28

''Fate Or Destiny'' (feat. Dug Infinite & Infamous Syndicate) (Produced By. No I.D.) 3:17

''State To State'' (feat. Common & Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D.) 4:10

''I'm Thinkin''' (Produced By. No I.D.) 1:04

''Mega Live (That's The Joint)'' (feat. Dug Infinite & Infamous Syndicate) (Produced By. No I.D.) 3:27

''Sky's The Limit (Inf Remix)'' (Produced By. Dug Infinite) 4:00

''Dreams'' (Produced By. No I.D.) 0:58

''The Real Weight'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D.) 3:55

''Jump On It'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D.) 4:22

''Gem'' (Produced By. No I.D.) 0:52

''Original Man'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D. & Dug Infinite) 3:53

''Pray For The Sinners'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D.) 4:31

''Sky's The Limit'' (feat. Dug Infinite) (Produced By. No I.D. & Spike Rebel) 3:54

''Two Steps Behind'' (feat. Dug Infinite & Infamous Syndicate) (Produced By. No I.D.) 4:14


http://www.mediafire.com/?ehoy0zzqwym

(if you like what you hear GO OUT AND PURCHASE the album cuz if its good music its worth it)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten