zaterdag 5 juni 2010

2 Pistols - Death Before Dishonor



Loaded with hooks, weekend anthems and bright J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League productions, Death Before Dishonor might rock the club, but as a debut album, it fails to lay the groundwork for a long-term career. Released June 17, 2008 on Universal Records, the album peaked at #32 on the Billboard 200 chart and #10 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums.

''Intro'' (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 0:59

''Death Before Dishonor'' (Produced By. Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E) 2:08

''She Got It'' (feat. T Pain & Tay Dizm) (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 4:34

''Been Throwin' Money'' (Produced By. Da Honorable C.N.O.T.E) 3:49

''Gettin' Money Mane'' (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 4:28

''Let's Ride'' (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 3:37

''Flexx 2008'' (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 3:50

"Eyes Closed" (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 3:49

"Phone (Skit)" 0:21

''You Know Me'' (feat. Ray J) (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 3:36

''We Run It'' (feat. Slick Pulla & Blood Raw) (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 4:00

''That's My Word (Intro)'' (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 0:31

''That's My Word'' (feat. Trey Songz) (Produced By. J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League) 3:26

''Robbery'' (Produced By. Coni' Cone) 3:15

''Lookin' Down On 'Em'' (feat. B.M.U.) (Produced By. Bolo Da Producer) 4:37

''Candy Coated Diamonds'' (feat. Tyra B) (Produced By. D.A. On The Track Man) 3:42

''From The Bottom'' (Produced By. Yung Chill) 4:12


http://www.mediafire.com/?hnrtyeimzoj

(if you like what you hear GO OUT AND PURCHASE the album cuz if its good music its worth it)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten