maandag 7 juni 2010

Beanie Sigel - The Solution



The Solution is Sigel's first album after re-signing with Roc A Fella. After his 2005 album, The B. Coming, he took a one year hiatus from music and returned to recording in 2006. Speaking on the album Beanie Sigel said '' I’m an emotional guy, in a good sense. A lot of people say [my music is] depressing, but I say its reality. At that time it was cool because I was at a depressing stage in my life with my legal issues and everything. I had a lot of songs that I felt needed to be out there. It was more conscious than depressing. But this album is just me listening to what’s out there and trying to go far left, away from what’s going on. It’s me making that hard music. This is just life experiences and things that I go through. I just try to put out good, relevant music. Not to knock what anybody else is doing, but a lot of that music don’t be relevant to any type of situation''. Released December 11, 2007 on Roc A Fella/Def Jam Records, the album peaked at #37 on the Billboard 200 chart and #7 on the Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums.

''All Of The Above'' (feat. R. Kelly) (Produced By. The Runners) 4:14

''Bout That'' (Produced By. Cool & Dre) 3:31

''You Ain't Ready For Me'' (feat. Styles) (Produced By. Dame Grease) 3:18

''Go Low'' (feat. Rock City) (Produced By. Eric Hudson) 4:30

''Gutted'' (feat. Jay Z) (Produced By. Reefa) 4:07

''Pass The Patron'' (feat. Puff Daddy, Ghostface Killah & Peedi Crakk) 3:33

''I'm In'' (Produced By. Chad Hamilton) 3:12

''Hustlas, Haze & Highways'' (Produced By. Dirty Harry, Don Cheegro & Boola) 3:57

''What They Gon Say To Me'' (Produced By. Dre & Videl) 3:43

''The Day'' (feat. Ozzy Osbourne) (Produced By. Dirty Harry, Don Cheegro, Dre & Videl) 3:35

''Rain (Bridge)'' (feat. Scarface & Raheem DeVaughn) (Produced By. Reefa) 5:37

''Dear Self (Can I Talk To You)'' (feat. James Blunt) (Produced By. Dre & Videl)

''Prayer'' (feat. Raheem DeVaughn) (Produced By. Dre & Videl) 3:45


http://www.mediafire.com/?uimwojz1jgm

(if you like what you hear GO OUT AND PURCHASE the album cuz if its good music its worth it)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten